Brand: Bee's Wrap
Color: Variety Pack
- A Fresh Take on Food Storage: Meet Bee’s Wrap - uniquely designed reusable beeswax food wraps that eliminate single-use plastic and keep food fresh. From prepping meals and storing leftovers in the kitchen to packing lunches and snacks on the go, Bee’s Wrap has you covered. It makes an easy, yet thoughtful gift for holidays, housewarmings, dinner parties and potlucks.
- Plastic-Free and Silicone-Free: Because good food deserves good care.
- A Size for Every Occasion: Use your small wrap (7x8) to store half a lemon or avocado, the end of a cucumber, a handful of cherries. Medium (10x11) is great for cheese, baked goods, half a cabbage or grapefruit, covering a Mason jar or small bowl and packing snacks. Large (13x14) is ideal for covering a bowl or pie dish and wrapping big bunches of produce like leafy greens, asparagus and carrots. X-Large (17x23) is best used for bread and casserole dishes
- Made in the USA: with certified organic cotton, responsibly-sourced beeswax, certified organic plant oils, and tree resin. This combination creates a durable, yet pliable plastic wrap alternative that can be used again and again and again.
- Wrap Care 101: Use the warmth of your hand to create a seal around food, bowls and pans. Bee’s Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a breathable seal. Rinse your beeswax wrap in cool water with mild soap, then air dry. Reuse your Bee’s Wrap for up to a year with regular use and proper care.
model number: VP0007
Part Number: 854016005173
Details: SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic cling wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, baked goods and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly kitchen gift!WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. The natural properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh and allow Bee's Wrap to be used again and again.HANDCRAFTED IN VERMONT, our reusable food wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastics are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won't biodegrade.ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee's Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose. Once your wrap reaches the end of its useful life, compost or use as a natural fire starter.SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Variety pack includes 2 small (7" x 8"), 2 medium (10" x 11"), 2 large (13" x 14"), and 1 bread (17" x 23"). Bee's Wrap is Green-America Certified, and committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.8 x 1.0 inches